Repair and Return – JT Mobility
All unused merchandise must be in the original packaging, with the return authorization number (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package, or it will be returned. Return requests must be made within 30 days of our invoice date.
Return for Credit Procedure
All returns for credit require an RMA# and original purchase order number. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days, and product must be received at JT Mobility support center within this 30-day period. After 30 days the RMA# becomes void, and any equipment received after that original 30 days will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Product returns without an authorized RMA# listed on the outside of the carton will not be accepted and returned to the customer at their expense.
Once the RMA 30-day return period expires, customer must request a new RMA#, and will incur a 25% restocking fee.
All returns will be credited to customer’s account minus any applicable shipping charges and restocking fee.
1. All requests for the return of product for repair are directed to the JT Mobility Tech Support Department for authorization.
2. Advanced Replacements: Requests for advance replacement of an existing product must be authorized by a JT Mobility Tech Support team, after determining that there is a problem with the product.
3. All product returns require a RMA number, which must appear on the outside of the carton, or shipment will not be accepted and returned to the customer at their expense.
4. All returns require a packing list noting the following information:
Product model number
Details of defect or malfunction
Ship to address
Contact person and phone number
5. All product returns must ship freight prepaid to JT Mobility. Collect shipments will not be accepted unless authorized in advance.
6. Products found to have no defects or non-related to factory defects will be returned.
7. Return of shipment will be freight prepaid by JT Mobility direct to the sender by the same method as the product was received.
8. If advance replacement was authorized, upon receipt of replaced product, the customer shall return the defective unit within one week under the same RMA number to close out the RMA.
9. Advanced Replacements with a current RMA will be invoiced at the standard price. When the defective product is returned, it will be tested and evaluated. A credit will be issued against the Advanced Replacement invoice depending upon the evaluation of the returned item.
10. All RMA numbers remain valid up to 30 days from date of issue.
PLEASE NOTE: Special Orders, special offered products are Non-Returnable.