Portable Electric Car Home Charger Type 1 SAE J1772, NEMA Plug, Single Phase, 16A, 3kW
JT Mobility Type-1 SAE J1772 Portable EV Charger features a compact and modularized design to fit various EV interfaces. With an overheating protection mechanism and IP65/NEMA Type 3 enclosure rating for outdoor use, the EV portable charger is a safe and efficient charging solution for EVs. Users will have sufficient protection to avoid the risks of potential fire and electrical shock, and even hand burns due to overheating of the charger. Type 1 SAE J1772 Smart portable chargers allow you to charge on the go from all types of sockets, from the usual socket. It can charge all EV manufactured based on Type-1 standard (US), correctly and effectively with high compatibility. Chargers are equipped with protective elements to ensure the complete safety of the car and the charger. TPU sheath cable improves the bending life and wear resistance of cable. The shell can effectively insulate water from body and enhance the safety level even in bad weather or special circumstances.
|Application||For charging electric vehicles (EV) with AC|
|Coding||680 Ω (between PE and CS)|
|Contact Pin||Copper Alloy, Silver Plating|
|Contact Resistance||0.5 megohm MAX|
|Flame Retardant Grade||UL94 V-0|
|IC-CPD Enclosure Material||ABS|
|IC-CPD LCD Display||NO|
|IC-CPD Standard||IEC 62752|
|Insulation resistance||>1000MΩ (DC500V)|
|Note on the connection method||Crimp connection, cannot be disconnected|
|Plug Type||Type-1 Female|
|Power Contact||3 (L, N, PE)|
|Product type||AC Portable charging cable|
|Signal Contact||2 (CP, CS)|
|Supply Connector||Type-B (3-Pin)|
|Type of signal transmission||Pulse width modulation|
|Used at||Vehicle Side|
|Charging current (Max)||16A|
|Charging power||Max 3.7kW|
|Earth leakage detection||YES|
|IC-CPD Operating Voltage||100-250V|
|IC-CPD Protection Degree||IP 65|
|IC-CPD Rated Current (Max)||16A|
|No Of Phase||Single|
|Rated current Signal Contact||2A|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated voltage Signal Contact||30 V AC|
|Type of charging current||AC single-phase|
|Impact Insertion Force:||>300N|
|Insertion force||< 100 N|
|Insertion/withdrawal cycles||> 10000|
|Sealing gasket||Rubber or silicon rubber|
|Withdrawal force||< 100 N|
|Standard & Classifications|
|Standard||SAE J1772 Type 1|
|Wiring standard||UL 62|
|Operating Temperature||-30C to +65C|
|Approx. Diameter Cable (mm)||10.0 ± 0.50|
|Cable Length||5 Meter|
|Cable Nominal Conductor Size (Sq. mm)||3 Core x 2.5 Sq. mm 1 Core x 0.5 Sq. mm|
|Cable Outer Sheathing||Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)|
- Please always use this ode 2 EV charging cable for EV with proper inlet socket. Don't use it for EVs with different inlet types.
- The product is only for EV charging. Please don't use it in any other occasions, including hauling, binding and so on.
- Don't use it in water.
- Do not use the charger if any parts of the charger is damaged.
- Do not use this device with an extension cord or an adapter.
- The device does not contain any user-serviceable parts.
- Please do not disconnect the plugs while the EV charger is charging the vehicle.
- This cable has a precise internal structure. Any questions, please contact sales service at the first time.
- Mind the risk of electrical shock or burn.
- The device does not contain any user-serviceable parts. Please don't take it apart without any professional technical support.